Program Home: University of Washington PhD in Language in Rhetoric Edit
Faculty Areas of Specialization Edit
- Bawarshi, Anis - Rhetorical theory, genre theory, composition studies.
- Dillon, George L. - Rhetoric and composition, linguistics, discourse analysis.
- Guerra, Juan - Ethnography of literacy, composition, Chicano studies.
- Moore, Colette - English language studies, history of the English language, late medieval literature.
- Motha, Suhanthie - Critical applied linguistics, race and racialization, linguistic minority identity, teacher knowledge, and anticolonial epistemologies in English language teaching.
- Rai, Candice - Rhetorical studies, public rhetorics, ethnography, rhetoric and composition, service learning and engaged scholarship.
- Silberstein, Sandra - Discourse analysis, sociolinguistics, language acquisition, social theory.
- Robert Stevick (Emeritus) - Old English language/literature, Middle English language/literature, English language history.
- Stygall, Gail - Composition theory, discourse analysis and stylistics, the rhetoric of the law, rhetorics of the disciplines, gender and language issues.
- Webster, John - Composition/Rhetoric Interests: Renaissance literature, literary theory, linguistics, rhetoric.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.